The Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency released the 2018 National Housing Trust Fund Application, www.ohfa.org. The National Housing Trust Fund Program for the State of Oklahoma is for Rental projects only and can only serve households at 30% of Area Median Income or the Poverty Level, whichever is greater. Important application dates follow.
- May 14, 2018. OHFA begins accepting Applications for 2018 HTF Program Year funds.
- June 28, 2018. Deadline for consideration at the September 12, 2018, meeting of OHFA’s Board of Trustees. Additional deadlines, if necessary, will be as follows:
- September 17, 2018. Considered at the November 14, 2018, OHFA Trustee meeting.
- November 19, 2018. Considered at the January 2019, OHFA Trustee meeting. (Exact date not set at this time)
- January 21, 2019. Considered at the March 2019, OHFA Trustee meeting. (Exact date not set at this time)
The following OHFA Staff may be contacted regarding the National Housing Trust Fund:
firstname.lastname@example.org, Housing Development Director, 405.419.8261
email@example.com, HDT Supervisor, 405.419.8145
firstname.lastname@example.org, HDT Secretary, 405.419.8133
email@example.com, Housing Financial Analyst, 405.419.8136
firstname.lastname@example.org, Housing Financial Analyst, 405.419.8269
email@example.com, Housing Financial Analyst, 405.419.8201
firstname.lastname@example.org, Housing Financial Analyst, 405.419.8137