On June 1, 2021, the CPD Income Eligibility Calculator will be updated with the FY 2021 Income Limits.This update is applicable to the following programs:
- Brownfield Economic Development Initiative (BEDI)
- Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG)
- CDBG Disaster Recovery Assistance (CDBG-DR)
- HOME Investment Partnerships Program (HOME)
- Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS (HOPWA)
- Housing Trust Fund (HTF)
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP)
- Section 108 Loan Guarantee Program
- Self-Help Homeownership Opportunity (SHOP)
- The FY 2021 ESG Income Limits were updated in the calculator on May 14, 2021.
These new income limits will affect current and prior calculations in your income calculator dashboard. Current calculations in progress, and previously completed calculations based on FY 2020 Income Limits, will update based on the new income limits for 2021. If you have not done so already, make copies of your prior calculations for your records before they are updated by the launch of the FY 2021 Income Limits on June 1, 2021. Once the Income Calculator has been updated with FY 2021 Income Limits, all calculations that are currently in a user’s dashboard in the CPD Income Eligibility Calculator, as well as calculations completed going forward, will use the FY 2021 Income Limits for the purposes of determining eligibility.
Although your data and calculations are accessible within the CPD Income Eligibility Calculator for a period of time, this tool is designed to allow you to more easily update a beneficiary’s income in the future; it is not a repository of income calculations completed in the past.
Please direct any comments or questions to email@example.com.
(source: HUD exchange mailing list)