Affordable Housing Development & Nonprofit ConsultingDeBruler, Inc. helps you make great things happen in your community.
The plans you make now are shaping your organization’s future. Do you know where you want to go? Do you have the people and resources in place to get there?
Let DeBruler, Inc. be your partner so you can increase your impact in your community. We’ll help you articulate your goals and determine the programs, projects and resources you need to reach them.
We are a team of independent consultants that draws from more than 50 years of combined experience working in government and social service sectors in Oklahoma and across the country. We’ve worked with federal, state and local governments, Community Action Agencies, state and national associations and nonprofit and business enterprises.
No matter what community challenges you face, we tailor our approach to meet your specific needs and set you on the path to reach your short-term and long-term goals.
- Define your goals and create strategies to reach them
- Build systems to measure your impact
- Cultivate resources
- Implement best practices
- Relationship building and collaboration
- Performance improvement
- New program strategy and evaluation
- Grant packaging and proposal review
- Affordable housing strategy and development
- Organizational assessments
- Nonprofits and social service organizations
- Nonprofit and for-profit affordable housing developers
- Local, state and federal government agencies
- Community Action Agencies
- Community Housing Development Organizations (CHDOs)