Please take note of the following important dates for the 2015 HOME Program:
- February 6, 2015 OHFA Staff will post a draft of the 2015 HOME Program Application on the OHFA website, www.ok.gov/ohfa
- February 19, 2015 Public Input Session on 2015 HOME Program Application 1:00 p.m. 100 NW 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, Will Rogers Conference Room
- February 27, 2015 OHFA Staff will post the final version of the 2015 HOME Program Application on the OHFA website, www.ok.gov/ohfa
- March 19, 2015 HOME Program Application Training Workshop 1:00 p.m.100 NW 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, Will Rogers Conference Room
- April 1, 2015 OHFA will begin accepting applications for 2015 HOME Program Year funds. Some exceptions apply as set forth in the Application.
If you have any questions, please contact Darcy Green, Housing Development Program Supervisor. Contact information: (405) 419-8145 email@example.com
Written comments will also be accepted through close of business on February 20, 2015. Written comments may be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail to the Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency at 100 NW 63rd Street, Suite 200, Oklahoma City, OK, 73116, attention Darcy Green or John Marshall.
All interested parties are welcome to attend the February 19, 2015 Public Input Session and/or the March 19, 2015 Application Training Workshop. Registration is not required.