Oklahoma opened an online public forum to discuss the 2020 Qualified Allocation Plan for Housing Tax Credits. You will not need to log in or create an account. Click here to download instructions for posting and commenting on threads. If you are having any difficulty, or have any questions, please contact Corey Bornemann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An initial draft application is available at https://www.ok.gov/ohfa/documents/2020-QAP-Draft-Redline.pdf.
By July 1, 2019, submit any comments, ideas, suggestions, or observations you have for the 2020 Tax Credit Application to the online discussion forum at http://ohfa2020qapcomments.freeforums.net.
- July 1, 2019- Deadline to submit all comments regarding the 2020 draft to the online discussion forum.
- July 26, 2019- Or thereabouts, post the second draft of the 2020 Application.
- August 2, 2019– Deadline to submit comments on the second draft.
- August 8, 2019- A public input session is scheduled for Thursday from 9:30-12:00 covering the 2020 Application in the Will Rogers Room at the Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency.
- August 30, 2019- Post the final draft of the proposed changes to the 2020 QAP.
- September 18, 2019- Final application submitted to the Trustees meeting for approval.
- October– Application training session held for the 2020 application at the Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency. Stay tuned for the exact date.